[dwm] Quick "fix" for firefox resize bug

From: Jeremy O'Brien <obrien654j_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 11:14:43 -0400

I've noticed the bug where firefox doesn't resize its window properly
within dwm's border. I've found that the quickest way to fix this when
it occurs (outside of fixing firefox) is to just toggle the bar display.
This seems to force firefox to redisplay its content in an easy way. As
a side note, I am using vimperator. I wonder if this has anything to do
with it as others have reported problems while using it as well... The
plot thickens...

--
 Jeremy O'Brien aka neutral_insomniac
 GPG key: 0xB1140FDB http://pohl.ececs.uc.edu/~jeremy/jeremy.asc