Re: [dwm] Feedback to ratio

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 17:31:38 +0200

So if I understand all correctly, NMASTER should be removed
right? It could be replaced with a saner third-party layout
allowing to set 2 or 3 master windows and enabling to resize
them if someone likes to implement this. On the other side dwm
would be simple again, as intended.

NMASTER was the worst invention I did I believe.

Regards,
Anselm