[dwm] Update: bottomstack patch for latest 4.4 tip

From: James Turner <james_AT_bsdgroup.org>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 18:53:07 -0400

I've gone ahead and updated the bottom stack patch to work with the new
4.4 tip. I just ported the portrait layout since that's all I use.
Please test this against the latest tip. One question for you C
hackers, how to I get the incmaster and zoom functions with in the
tile.c to work with my new bstack.c? Also any suggestions ore always
welcome.

Patch here: http://calminferno.net/files/dwm-4.4-bstack.diff and
attached.

--