Re: [dwm] Screenshot on DWM wiki

From: Jeroen Schot <schot-dwm_AT_a-eskwadraat.nl>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 17:05:07 +0200

Hi,
On Wed, Aug 15, 2007 at 09:22:43AM -0400, voltaic wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> There is a screenshot of the spiral tiling layout on the wiki:
> http://www.suckless.org/wiki/dwm/patches/spiral
> Does anyone know what web browser Jeroen Schot is using in that screenshot?
> I emailed him about it, but my mail may have gotten lost in spam.

I haven't received that mail, I'll check my maillogs.

As others have already guessed correctly it is links (or links2,
depending on your distribution) with the -g option. Great
backup-browser, graphical mode even works on framebuffer if you're
really desperate. No CSS support though.

Regards,

--
Jeroen Schot
schot_AT_a-eskwadraat.nl (mail & jabber)