Re: [dwm] addtomwfact -> setmwfact proposal

From: Karl. <kmw1_AT_free.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 08:18:11 +1200

On Sun, Aug 19, 2007 at 08:53:40PM +0200, Jukka Salmi wrote:
> However, I still resize terminals in tiling mode quite often; e.g.
> while reading man pages terminals with more than 80 columns just waste
> space.

Not that this answers your question, but on my system (Debian Lenny),
man pages get formatted according to the term width, so terms bigger
than 80 columns don't waste space - the extra space gets used.

(formatting gets ugly if the term is resized after opening, though -
maybe this is what you meant and I misread you)

Karl.

--
http://mowson.org/karl