[dwm] fibonacci and workspace patch for 4.4

From: Jeroen Schot <schot-dwm_AT_a-eskwadraat.nl>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 20:49:20 +0200

Hi all,

I updated/made two patches for the dwm 4.4 release. They can be found at
http://schot.a-eskwadraat.nl/files/

Fibonacci is the spiral layout I posted earlier with an extra layout
that arranges the smaller tiles to the bottom right instead of the
centre:

+-----------+-----------+
| | |
| | 2 |
| | |
| 1 +--+--+-----+
| | | 4 |
| | 3 +--+--+

The workspace patch replaces the tag model with classical workspaces:
You can view only one tag at a time, but workspaces have separate
layouts.

Regards,

--
Jeroen Schot
schot_AT_a-eskwadraat.nl (mail & jabber)