[dwm] Keyboard control in floating mode

From: Alessandro Dotti Contra <alessandro_AT_dotticontra.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 19:29:27 +0200

Hi everybody,

I think it would be nice to have keyboard shortcuts to manage windows in
floating mode.

What I mean is the possibility to use keys to move and resize windows,
as I have to use floating mode (with taglayouts patch) for some
applications and I hate to often switch from keyboard to mouse and back
again.

Do this make sense?

ciao
alex

--
Alessandro Dotti Contra | email:      alessandro_AT_hyboria.org
Bologna, Italy          | PGP Key ID: 0x9C84C3DA