[dwm] new floating windows

From: y i y u s <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 20:32:13 +0200

hey arg,
would it be too much to add the line:
       c->isfloating = isfloating();
before applyrules(c); in the manage function in client.c?
now, there is no way to not resize a new window when you toggle to
tile layout if you haven't defined it in rules. this way i can toggle
to float mode, open a new window and come back to tiled mode and my
new window remains float and it is not resized. I think this way it is
more predictable.

(btw: if somebody is trying the offscreen patch you could have noticed
there is a problem with windows not coming back offscreen when you
leave them to go the bar or root window. I have solved it, drop me a
line who could be interested).

--
- yiyus || JGL .