[dwm] silly way to remove "line" of code

From: David Tweed <david.tweed_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 23:11:42 +0100

Now that the dwm rearchitecting of the past couple of releases looks
to have finished I'm started porting my modifications, including to
tile, to 4.4. As part of that I'm looking at the current tile function
and thought it amusing to point out that if you want to save a "line"
of code you can now move the

i++;

at the end of the function into the for, viz,

for(i = 0, c = nexttiled(clients); c; c = nexttiled(c->next),i++) {

Doesn't actually change difficulty of understanding the code of course.

--
cheers, dave tweed__________________________
david.tweed_AT_gmail.com