Re: [dwm] column layout revival?

From: y i y u s <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 00:11:02 +0200

> OT: How doy you manage to program with a non-monospaced font?

acme uses a non-monospaced font (by default, you can change it to a
fixed font) and it is my editor of choice. Rob Pike thinks that good
code should look like prose and it is better viewed with a
variable-width font (and no sintax highlighting of course). I agree,
and after some time of use I have found I don't change to the fixed
font any more. Just my POV.

--
- yiyus || JGL .