Re: [dwm] I'd like to update the site soon

From: Marco Squarcina <lavish_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 15:31:20 +0200

On Sat, Sep 22, 2007 at 01:50:16PM +0200, Anselm R. Garbe wrote:
> somehow I see the need to tune the current layout of
> suckless.org. It should provide similiar results, regardless
> which browser is used to access it (IE, ff, and opera).
>
> Also, I don't like the dark color scheme so much. I saw, that
> lavish worked on a better layout on his own site, and maybe
> others as well.
>
> So, before I go to fix things, I'd like to know, if someone has
> potentially fixed them already in some diri clone or derived
> work?

As I told you on IRC I'm glad you like it. :)

My site is not yet available over the net, anyway here is a screenshot
of my work:

        http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/3756/dirilayoutjy5.png

I think that current suckless layout is fine. The only thing I'd like to
see modified, being a big fan of black text on white background, is the
color scheme.

About the compatibilty issues: if you are fine with current layout I can
try to write a different colorscheme and fix browser-related problems.

Cheers,

--
Marco Squarcina >|<  www.minimalblue.com >|< GPG key: 6E47BFC5