Re: [dwm] NMASTER in dwm-4.5 (was a follow up to Tuncer)

From: Jeremy O'Brien <obrien654j_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 22:22:08 -0400

On Sat, Sep 22, 2007 at 11:40:51PM +0200, Tuncer Ayaz wrote:
> my customizations are:
> 1) NMASTER = 2
> 2) s/600/500/
> 3) different colors (the previous config.arg.h colors, actually)
> 4) add ShiftMask to TOGGLEBAR hotkey
> 5) replace term launcher hotkey
> 6) add ~7 new hotkeys (including dmenu RDESKTOP launcher and
> misusing dmenu for date/time display instead of dzen, plus
> cmus control, etc.)

I've been using mpd for my music because I could get a nice output of
the currently playing song in the status bar. I prefer cmus, however. My
question is this. Do you know of a way to get a status output of the
currently playing song to put into the status bar? This would be really
helpful and would allow me to switch to cmus permanently. Thank you very
much!

--
 Jeremy O'Brien aka neutral_insomniac
 GPG key: 0xB1140FDB http://pohl.ececs.uc.edu/~jeremy/jeremy.asc