Re: [dwm] improved tile()

From: Peter Hartlich <sgkkr_AT_hartlich.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 14:56:57 +0200

Hi,

>> What do you think about collapsing adjoining borders?

> Actually I don't like it because it makes restack() necessary

Fair enough. But note that focusnext() and focusprev() already call
restack(); and that it should be sufficient to raise the focused
window higher than the next tiled window and the master window.

> and there might be nasty crossing/leave-/enternotify events
> because the windows actually overlap each other at the border.

So a window underneath another window might actually receive events
when the mouse is moved over the window on top? Eew. Can't say I've
noticed anything strange so far, though.

Regards,
Peter