Re: [dwm] key bindings / french layout

From: Marek Bernat <marek.bernat_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 21:33:55 +0200

Attached is my skdvorak keymap. I store it as
/usr/share/X11/xkb/symbols/skdvorak.
You will have to change the keycodes (e.g. <AC01>) to the ones matching us
keymap (mine match "us(dvorak)"): look into /usr/share/X11/xkb/symbols/us,
or whatever, to learn them. Or more simply, just copy the us keymap and add
RAlt and RAlt + Shift symbols to it. Or use Xmodmap. Whatever you like more.

Regards