[dwm] Characters in Xterm messed up after window resize.

From: Pieter Verberne <pieterverberne_AT_xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 21:10:40 +0200

Hi all,

I've got a problem:
I have a Xterm window in the master area en resize this window by
placing it in the stacking area (Mod1-Enter). (Ofcourse) my characters
get messed up because they can't use the full window width anymore. But
if I press Mod1-Enter again, and the Xterm window goes back to the
master area, all the characters are (still) messed up! This is really a
problem becaulse sometimes even ctrl-l can't clean it.
How do you handle this?

&
nmaster patch description:

This patch restores the ability to have multiple clients in the master
area of the tiled layout. This feature was dropped from vanilla dwm in
version 4.4.

Why should you prevent users from having multible clients in the master area?
It is also clumsy for me that I can't make a window fullscreen without
leaving tilling mode.

Pieter Verberne