Re: [dwm] idxoftag

From: Enno \ <gottox_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:13:25 +0200

> The cases `view', `toggleview', `tag' and `toggletag' are discussed in the
> previous patch. The `setmwfact' case can be handled as
>
> "+0.05" --> 5
> "-0.05" --> -5
This would have a big disadvantage. setmwfact interpets 3 different
types of input:

- +0.XX to increase master width
- -0.XX to decrease master width
- 0.XX to set master width to a fixed value

At first, I disliked this char * pointer too, but now I think it's the
most flexible way to define arguments.

> The `spawn' case can be handled defining a
>
> const char *spawned_command[] = {
> ...,
> "exec uxterm",
> };
>
> then in the definition of KEYS:

> { MODKEY|ShiftMask, XK_Return, spawn, 1 }, \
>
> Other cases does not require an argument.
LOL - are you kidding?

--
http://www.gnuffy.org - Real Community Distro
http://www.gnuffy.org/index.php/GnuEm - Gnuffy on Ipaq (Codename Peggy)