Re: [dwm] Console Music poll: cmus/moc/mpd

From: Tube <tube_AT_count0.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:02:02 +0200

On Tue, Oct 02, 2007 at 03:15:33PM -0400, Ross Palmer Mohn wrote:
> I've been working with cmus lately and am beginning to like. I'd like
> to take an informal poll of what console music people use and why.

i used mocp a long time, switched over to cmus and then again back to
mocp. the cool thing about mocp that i need -- and why i switched back --
at the moment is that i can remotely control the player (mocp -P for
pausing and so on). cmus is very nice because of its vim-style but also
a little bit overfeatured IMHO.

tube

--
tube_AT_count0.net