Re: [dwm] Taglayouts poll

From: Chris Webb <chris_AT_arachsys.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 18:39:14 +0100

Jan Christoph Ebersbach <dwm_AT_e-jc.de> writes:

> On Fri 26-10-2007 17:09 +0100, Chris Webb wrote:
>
> > Incidentally, something else needed for consistency when implementing
> > taglayouts-type behaviour is to index all the layout parameters like
> > mwfact, nmaster (if you have it) and nstack/ncols/nrows (if you have
> > any of them). I don't think this patch currently does this?
>
> You are right, the patch doesn't do this at the moment and it's one
> thing that I really miss.

As far as I remember, it's sufficient to replace the definition of mwfact
with

  double mwfact[NTAGS];

add

  for (i = 0; i < NTAGS; i++)
    mwfact[i] = MWFACT;

into setup() (or preferably put the mwfact initialisation into the ltidx
loop), insert a

  free(mwfact);

into cleanup() and replace mwfact by mwfact[csel] everywhere else.

Cheers,

Chris.