[dwm] focus steeling bugfix

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 20:10:22 +0100

Hi there,

I believe I fixed the bug of focus steeling X clients, like when
running opera in an unvisible tag and doing

  opera -newpage www.google.de

Please recheck hg tip accordingly.

During last week I pushed a potential fix of the XToolkit
problem caused by the XWM implementation of the XToolkit in JDK
1.5+. Actually my idea was, that dwm sets all necessary EWMH
hints to tell JDK that it is compiz or LG3D (Looking Glass)
resp. But it didn't worked. I rechecked with compiz and
found out, that those Java apps I tried don't behave differently
to dwm at least with compiz 0.3.6. So I postponed another try
for maybe next year. But if Sun begins to hardcode specific
window manager support, it might be worth to hack it with the
same weapons.

Regards,