Re: [dwm] opera overlapping the dwm status bar

From: Fernan Bolando <fernanbolando_AT_mailc.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 20:25:36 +0800

Hi Anselm

I dont think this is a dwm bug, because I seem to remember having
this same problem sometime ago.

I have used 9.23, 9.24, and 9.50b they all behave the same way.
When you luanch it. it will cover the entire screen. covering the
dwm bar. If move it it will respectfully align, just fine.

Morphis

Yeah that is how I am handling it right now. I resize and move. I just
wanted to know how other poeple are handling it.

regards
fernan

--
http://www.fernski.com