[dwm] request for dotfiles

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 09:28:09 +0100

Hi there,

I'd like to prepare a first dextra-0.1 tarball soon. So if
anyone has a collection of dotfiles and config.h's which should
be shared with others in the official dextra repo, please mail
me your contributions via privmail.

You can browse the current repo here:

  http://www.suckless.org/hg.rc/dextra

I expect each collection of well-fitting dotfiles and config.h
in a separate directory, e.g. the dotfiles I currently use are
in the bluegray subdirectory of dextra. They fit very well with
the default font and color scheme of dwm and dmenu.

Regards,