Re: [dwm] stacked cpt patch updated!

From: Antony Jepson <antonyat_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 21:14:40 -0500

pancake,

The new stacking patch seems to display my stacked terminals
erroneously. Take a look at the screenshots, specifically at the bottom
of the screen. Dotfiles you may be interested in are located here:
http://www.suckless.org/hg.rc/dextra/file/bfcca61b8fea/antony/

http://omploader.org/vN2Jv/1.png
http://omploader.org/vN2Jv/2.png

I can't really describe it beyond showing you.

Sincerely,

Antony Jepson.