Re: [dwm] [ANNOUNCE] dvtm-0.3

From: Christian Garbs <mitch_AT_cgarbs.de>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 22:04:55 +0100

On Mon, Jan 21, 2008 at 08:47:36AM -0800, Manny Calavera wrote:

> I, too, am experiencing this blank screen. Essentially, after
> exiting dvtm, my terminal is completely unusable. There is no
> prompt, just a cursor in the top left corner. Every other part of
> the terminal is empty. My only choice is to close the terminal and
> reopen a new one. I am unable to reuse the terminal after exiting
> dvtm.

Did you really quit dvtm or did you just close the last client?
This sounds like dvtm is still running.

Regards,
Christian

PS: Marc, perhaps my latest patch is useful :-)

--
....Christian.Garbs.....................................http://www.cgarbs.de
    ,-.           __   news:de.alt.rec.ascii-art          ,-.