Re: [dwm] java 7 and dwm

From: James Baker <cycle.code.media_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 19:45:03 +1100

*sigh*

It would be nice if people actually read emails before replying.

Renick is correct, swingOSC is a cross-platform gui solution *for*
supercollider (meaning that its a gui toolkit that is intergrated with
the language).
At the moment it is the *only* one, it has nothing to do with the
myriad of other gui toolkits and their particular cross-platform
availability. Yes, he could well take gtk, qt, wx, whatever and build
another setup but that wasnt the question.

Perhaps he wasn't clear enough, but there's definetly no "bullshit" involved.

James