Re: [dwm] Visual Bell?

From: David Tweed <david.tweed_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 09:28:07 +0000

On Jan 25, 2008 7:55 AM, y i y u s <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> I think this is the problem which the urgent hint in the status bar
> (planned for 4.8) should solve. Have a look at the ml archives.

I haven't tried 4.8 (guess I ought to check out the hg repo), but I'd
think a visual bell ought to be something that's obvious enough that
it gets your attention even if you're focussed in another window. I'd
actually be thinking about hacking some sort of visual indicator about
the time Sylvain sent his message, but had been put off by not seeing
how to fit something like a change of all border colours lasting 1
second into the event driven model of dwm.

--
cheers, dave tweed__________________________
david.tweed_AT_gmail.com