Re: [dwm] Nice "suckless" password manager

From: David Tweed <david.tweed_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 16:56:59 +0000

On Jan 25, 2008 4:18 PM, Fabio Scotoni <fabio_AT_esse.ch> wrote:
> I'm not using any sort of password managing, i can keep them in my brain.

For the people who suggest that memory is all you need: memory is fine
for passwords you use frequently (say once a month or more). If you
deal with sites like, say, conference upload systems where you use the
password once a year or even once every two years for biennial
conferences, memory is not sufficient. (However, I tend to write
non-money-controlling passwords on a piece of paper that's carefully
hidden.)

--
cheers, dave tweed__________________________
david.tweed_AT_gmail.com