[dwm] xterm resizing

From: Joseph Xu <josephzxu_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 05:41:43 -0500

Hi:

I have an annoying problem with xterm where it does not reflow my text
whenever I change the main window width. So say I have an xterm with
some text as the main window. If I shrink and then increase the main
window width, it looks like the end of all the lines in the xterm just
got cut off. I found something about eval `resize` on google, but I'm
not sure how to use this with dwm. Anyone have a solution?

Thanks a lot.

Joseph