Re: [dwm] xterm resizing

From: Joseph Xu <josephzxu_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 06:26:22 -0500

Yeah, ctrl-L helps when I'm displaying things in a pager or some other
program. How do I make it do this automatically?

Also, a problem with ctrl-L is that it clears the scroll back buffer
when I'm just at the shell. Ideally, I would like the contents of the
scroll back buffer (such as the output of ls) to be reflowed too.