Re: [dwm] Xinerama in the right way, bar position, togglebar(), setmwfact()?

From: Szabolcs Nagy <nszabolcs_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 01:38:23 +0100

On 3/5/08, Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org> wrote:
> And here is my setup in action (btw. my dwm has 28000 bytes as
> binary):
>
> http://www.suckless.org/shots/dwm-4.8-xinerama.png
>
> The left screen is the master, the right screen is the stack
> (though, I'd really like to rotate that screen, but this is not
> possible -- maybe I will consider a vstack now as well)

i don't like how monocle is treated specially in focus()

the rational is that all my tiled layouts used monocle as a fallback
if n<=1 tiled window is visible so i don't have to reimplement all the
hacks for this special case (eg avoiding /(n - 1), removing border,
..)

right now i don't have nice solution (except checking n<=1 in focus),
i'll let you know when i have something better

'mc' is not necessary in tile() and 'i' can be eliminated as well (use
n-- instead of i++)