[dwm] and now for something completely different...

From: y i y u s <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 17:34:27 +0100

Well, I have been thinking about the last dwm changes and I don't like
the new monocle thing. I have decided that I don't use different
layouts at all, so I have highly patched current hg tip to suit my
needs.
The patch is a bit dirty (there are things which can be improved, and
I have included my personal configuration). I know official dwm won't
behave this way, but maybe you can get some ideas from this patch.
Basically it removes the layouts concept, for me togglefloating is
enough. I also don't need monocle, a single function suffices (now it
is called togglemax, it should be maximize, but ok). I have also
included some mouse functions in the bar. Probably you can have
problems in xinerama, but I cannot test it.
I'd like to hear your opinion, because once 4.8 is released I plan to
split it up in several patches if people have interest...

slds,

--
- yiyus || JGL .