[dwm] recent changes

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 20:20:00 +0100

I investigated further today and refactored a lot. First of all
I got rid of dozoom, I extended Layout to contain a Bool
isfloating flag as well, which roughly tells dwm that the
layout algorithm is floating (hence there are no layers of tiled
windows being treated differently if isfloating is True in Layout).

I also refactored tile(), which consists of 5 functions now,
tilev(), tileh(), tilemaster(), tilevstack(), tilehstack().
Due to the change yesterday, I believe that with some testing
and bug fixing the bstack layout is a special config.h setting
now with different M{X,Y,W,H} and T{X,Y,W,H} settings .

I decided to add a tileh() layout which does the following in my
multiscreen setup (and which is pretty much similiar to
bstack, except that it expands on my second bigger screen), see
this screenshot:

  http://www.suckless.org/shots/dwm-hstack.png

I also changed setlayout that it toggles to the previous layout,
if it is called twice. Due the fact of tileh, I changed the
setlayout keybindings slightly as you will notice on the
screenshot.

Also, monocle() now works like a floating layout, except that it
maximizes all windows to MOX, MOY, MOW, MOH. I decided against
rectangle restoring, this is a dynamic WM anyways.

I will be offline till Tuesday. Please test the stuff, report
bugs and feedback on this list, I will have a look then and
consider releasing the stuff next week.

Btw. I also changed dmenu yesterday, -b is gone, instead I

Kind regards,