Re: [dwm] Some things about dmenu...

From: Sander van Dijk <a.h.vandijk_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 14:35:13 +0100

On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 2:25 PM, Antoni Grzymala <antoni_AT_chopin.edu.pl> wrote:
> dmenu is case sensitive here and works as expected, are you running some
> exotic OS?

No. Considering that dmenu uses strncasecmp, I'd say you'd have to be
running a rather exotic OS to have it case sensitive instead :-).
What version of dmenu are you using? As far as I can tell, 3.4 and hg
tip both use use strncasecmp, which "compares the two strings s1 and
s2, ignoring the case of the characters", according to man
strncasecmp(3).

Greetings, Sander.