Re: [dwm] found a nice way to do the setgeom stuff

From: Samuel Baldwin <samuel_AT_staticfree.info>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 17:56:49 -0400

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 10:05:09PM +0100, Anselm R. Garbe wrote:
> That's because RESIZEHINTS are enabled by default, you might
> want set them to False.

Cool, thanks. I've got some weird X bug (most likely something in my
xorg.conf) that prevents me from starting x again without the machine
locking up without rebooting, so I'll probably try it later tonight or
tomorrow.

> Do you mean the firefox blinking? That's a ff 2.x bug, ff 3.x
> does not have this behavior anymore.

Naw, but I've got a 2-3 inch gap between my two monitors, and they are
different sizes, coupled with the fact that some pages like to put the
content dead centre, which is halfway split between the two monitors (on
dual). It's not an actual bug in FF, and I can actually work around it
with split windows in firefox. Still, it's somewhat obnoxious.

-- Samuel Baldwin