Re: [dwm] Different window modes on different workspaces

From: Jonny Gerold <fsk141_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 19:31:13 -0700

I'm not a big patcher/coder. I know you're probably busy, but I might as
well ask. I was wondering if you could patch it for me? I get what
you're saying, but am not skilled enough to implement it. The thing is
that I don't need 99 different workspaces...hehe. If you have some extra
time or whatnot I would really appreciate the un-dynamic features that I
requested. I have since switched back to dwm just because the dynamic
amount of workspaces seems a little over the top for me, and I need to
see what workspace has open windows and such. Thanks for the reply, and
I will see what I can do, but I doubt I will get it to work how I want it.
Thanks, Jonny