[dwm] My config.h: cyclegeom, togglebar, setmwfact

From: Ralph E. Carter <vamosaverlas_AT_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 16:00:54 -0400

Attached is my config.h.
(Use a fixed-width font for a neater DEFGEOM table.)
This is for your curiosity only because:

I AM NOT A PROGRAMMER.
ALSO, IT IS PROBABLY FOR SINGLE-MONITOR ONLY.

Here are the highlights:
1. alt-space cycles through ...rightstack/bottomstack/monocle...
(This was one feature from xmonad that I strongly favored,
and it is possible now that monocle is working.)
2. "togglebar" works right with the above.
3. "setmwfact" works with the above, persistently through
geometry changes.

If these things could be done better or more simply, I won't mind
being corrected.

(I've only made one small change to dwm.c, unrelated to the above,
that displays monocle borderless.)

It is perfect for me.
Thank you, to the dwm developers!
Windows Live Hotmail is giving away Zunes.
http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/ZuneADay/?locale=en-US&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Mobile_Zune_V3