[dwm] DWM Tricot

From: Samuel Baldwin <samuel_AT_staticfree.info>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 22:31:50 -0400

This morning I went to suckless.org to finally go buy that tricot
(shirt, for those who don't get it) I had my eye on. Only to my horror,
I noticed the link had been removed. The way back machine (archive.org)
showed that the link now is dead (no store) or something. Was it
discontinued due to lack of interest? I'd still buy one.

I really don't want to resort to making an iron on dwm shirt. :/

-- Samuel Baldwin