Re: [dwm] hg tip / upcoming 4.9

From: RCarter <tworoadsconverged_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 11:02:43 -0400

>Mod1-space for toggling between all layouts and
>Mod1-Control-space for toggling between all geometries.
>This change allowed me to introduce double mfact and setmfact()
>again, which decreases/increases the master size.

GREAT! SUPER!
I must say, you are very responsive (to good ideas).

This weekend, I finally obtained a domain name and hosting,
*partly* in hopes of someday publishing a "dwm-querido" from there.
Now I won't have to. That's good because I'm supposed to be
studying Chinese right now!

I will think about creating something helpful on my site for dwm-
maybe something to help the non-programmers, such as myself.

Look, no more MSHotmail footer on my post!
END.