Re: [dwm] ntile layout for dwm hg tip

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 09:53:41 +0200

Io Nibble :)

I have tested your latest patch in my dwm 4.9 and configured xinerama properly (thanks)

And I can say that for xinerama we will probably need to adapt it to support also
vertical tiling. Using horitzontal it's mostly a waste of space on big screens.

But the port works fine :)

I would like to see something like vntile and hntile or just a toggle for it. What do
you think about this?

--pancake