Re: [dwm] snapping bugs with multiple screens

From: Henrik Holst <holst_AT_matmech.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 12:21:55 +0200

> Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 10:12:54 +0200
> From: Antoni Grzymala <antoni_AT_chopin.edu.pl>
> Subject: Re: [dwm] snapping bugs with multiple screens
> To: dynamic window manager <dwm_AT_suckless.org>
>
> hiro dixit (2008-05-07, 19:59):
>
> > argh. Can you please stop with that semi-solutions and even more
> > stupid compile time options to suit all people??? go buy that stuff
> > from apple or microsoft. I'm sure it will suit a lot more people than
>
> Thank you very much for your kind suggestion, I am already using an
> apple laptop as a fancy printserver[1]. Now you should go out, get a
> drink and stop overreacting and insulting people like a 13-year-old.
>
> As to the compile time option, yeah, why not just stick to the Amiga
> way, I didn't really like the choice idea anyway.
>
> [1]http://theka.tk/printserver.jpg

Firstly, there is already compile time options in dwm - they are called
patches.

And as long as we are filling the thread with ot: that was not an
insult, even by Usenet or LKML list standards. If you want to
experience proper insults: come on over to IRC; where everyone rules
Barter Town. :-)

--
Henrik Holst, Sweden      | TYPING IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR THINKING
holst CHR(64) matmech.com | - A Manual for BASIC,