[dwm] [ANNOUNCE] dvtm-0.4.1

From: Marc Andre Tanner <mat_AT_brain-dump.org>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 18:45:35 +0200

I decided to relase dvtm-0.4.1 which is mostly a bugfix release,
changes are:

 * Cursor key mode switching (this fixes arrow keys in vim)

 * Characters following an escape are passed to the underlying
   application, this fixes ALT+<n> key combination as used by

 * A hack to make the keypad sort of work with putty

 * Mouse support is now compile time selectable

 * Destroy clients when an IO-error occurs

 * Correct signal handling (save and restore errno)

 * Destroy clients cleanly, prevent zombies

 * Added a note about copy & paste to the manual page (use
   SHIFT while selecting or pasting text)

 * Some source code formatting fixes

The tarball is located at:

Fetch it, extract it and do a make unicode.

There is still a problem with the HOME/END/DELETE keys within emacs,
setting TERM=linux should fix it. I personally don't care that much
because i am not using emacs myself, patches are welcome though.

 Marc Andre Tanner >< http://www.brain-dump.org/ >< GPG key: CF7D56C0