Re: [dwm] Documentation!

From: Jimmy Tang <jtang_AT_tchpc.tcd.ie>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 01:56:48 +0100

On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 02:36:49PM +0200, Anselm R. Garbe wrote:

> Well, dwm is not for multihead setups after all. If you want to
> use dwm, buy a big screen instead. They are really affordable
> nowadays (NO, I don't have a contract with screen vendors ;))

multi-head is kinda useful, and i wouldn't mind somewhat nicer support
for people with "stupidly big" monitors. and i agree with you that big
monitors are becoming more affordable. btw, i've been using two
monitors, one is at 1920x1200 (24" flatpanel) and my second display is
19" panel at 1280x1024 (would have been another 24" display if i had
space on my work desk). dwm isnt too useful of this type of setup unless
i have the ntile patch applied so i can split the primary 24" screen.

Jimmy.

--
Jimmy Tang
Trinity Centre for High Performance Computing,