[dwm] lost keyboard with dmenu

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 11:16:06 +0200

I usually install new versions of applications in my PREFIX, and dmenu
needs to update most of time the cache. When this happens, dmenu takes
the keyboard input and it's impossible to open a terminal or type things
in a chat, etc..

The 'esc' key is not handled directly, so you have to wait until the
running program finishes.

This is quite anoying, I understand that I should do something like
a static cache updated by me manually, and I will not suffer this
problem.

But maybe sounds reasonable to make dmenu not capturing the keyboard
until something is readed from stdin. Just to make it more responsive.

--pancake