Re: [dwm] way towards 5.0

From: Kurt H Maier <karmaflux_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 14:34:15 -0500

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 1:34 PM, Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org> wrote:
> Maybe I will include something like this in the future.
> Out of curiosity, which keybindings are you using to achieve
> keyboard-driven movements and resizals, since Mod1-{h,j,k,l} are
> taken already.

At first I used M-C [hjkl] for move and M-C-S [hjkl] for resize.
After a while I switched to the arrow keys. Reason being if during
normal (tiling) work I went to switch windows with M [hjkl] and my
finger brushed the ctrl key it would break into float mode due to the
way I coded it.

--
# Kurt H Maier