[dwm] domax update

From: yy <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 23:41:44 +0200

I'm trying to stay up to date with the last changes. Some comments:
- I have modified restack a bit, this way it works with a patch I want
to use, but if there is any reason for stack mode to be Below instead
of Above just change it.
- enternotify can be simplified too, using
focus(getclient(ev->window)), since getclient will be NULL for an
unmanaged client.
- restack() can be moved from buttonpress to movemouse and
resizemouse. I will send a patch later with some proposed little
changes to buttonpress, not related with domax.
I think the code is extremely clear and does its work. Of course,
comments are welcomed,

--
- yiyus || JGL .