[dwm] buttonpress patch

From: yy <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 00:19:44 +0200

This is the buttonpress patch I have just talked about (incremental to
the domax patch). It adds a lot of new functionality, i.e.:
- It reverts the "old" zooming with middle mouse button (or toggling
floating if not in tiled layout) with a click inside the window
(+ModKey) or in the bar.
- With the mouse wheel in the bar you focus prev/next client.
- Moving and resizing clients with buttons 1 and 3 also works with a
simple click (without modifier key) inside the bar, at the right of
the layout symbol.
- When moving windows, the pointer is wrapped to the top-left corner
of the client, this is also a convenience to go to a window from the
bar after focusing it with the wheel.
And all this in few lines and without damaging too much the code. I
know dwm is by definition keyboard driven, but if there is any
interest I will update the patch after the 5.0 release (adding the
corresponding patch for the man page). I find it pretty handy.
I also have patches to view previous tags when trying to view the
current tags (instead of losing the revert state) and to move windows
on screen when you focus a partly offscreen client (this one is like
having an ultra wide monitor :). With these changes I have everything
I want, but I won't send patches for 5.0 to the list if there isn't
any interest.

Have fun,

--
- yiyus || JGL .