Re: [dwm] very experimental xinerama patch

From: Rockwolf <thereisanewway_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 22:18:50 +0200

I don't really know much about xrandr, but I just start a dwm on each
screen and this works perfectly.
I can not really test the xinerama stuff, 'cuz my laptop-screen has a
different resolution as my external crt monitor.

Rockwolf

On Mon, 26 May 2008, Tuncer Ayaz wrote:

> Is there anyone here having had success with XrandR dual-head?
> I don't use dual-/multi-head myself (yet) but am interested in
> whether the XrandR approach is the cleaner/future-proof variant.
>
> I've been reminded of this by Ulrich Drepper's latest weblog
> entry: http://udrepper.livejournal.com/20187.html
>
> <snip>

---
--
 This mail was signed using GnuPG...

 To get my public key, you can search for my name or
 e-mail address on

 http://keyserver.veridis.com:11371/
 http://subkeys.pgp.net/