Re: [dwm] [OT] least sucking authentication for web?

From: Ross Mohn <rpmohn_AT_waxandwane.org>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 09:42:02 -0400

I, too, have been wrestling with this. I have a small community website
with authentication. It's too big to maintain userid/passwds by hand, so
I want the users to be able to self-register (after approval) and, more
importantly, request their passwd resets with emailed confirmation.

I've been trying to slim down Authman Free[1], but it certainly does not
suckless :-(

Any ideas? -Ross

[1]http://www.authman.com/