[dwm] floating windows cover statusbar when resized

From: Martin Sander <forke_AT_uni-bonn.de>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 17:00:14 +0200

Hey, I found some behaviour that I would consider a bug (maybe its a
feature?):

I have set feh[1] to be floating in config.h.
When I start feh to display two jpgs of different size, feh appears in
the upper left corner, just below the bar. When I change to the next jpg
using the mouse-wheel, the window resizes and covers the bar,
while IMHO it should stay where it is.

I don't know enough about dwm and window-management in general to find
out why this is so, or if it is just feh misbehaving, I'm sorry.

Martin

[1] http://linuxbrit.co.uk/feh/