[dwm] Current tagging/static Rule options?

From: <zilog_AT_freeshell.org>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 14:07:30 -0700

I switched to dwm from wmx about 6 months ago and have been fairly
happy with the stock functionality of 4.7. The more recent versions
including 5.0 have different tagging/static Rule options and I'm
wondering what those options are WRT directing certain applications
to specific tags, ex. all PDF views to the "pdf" tag; putting xclock
on all tags. I saw the post about regexs in class going away but I
couldn't find anything explaining for example what "1 << 8" implies
in the static Rule rules. Maybe a few more examples could be added to
config.h, or some "customizing" documentation added to the wiki?

Cheers,
Jeff