Re: [dwm] New layout

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 11:30:58 +0200

Looking into your patch I more and more come to the conclusion
to add an extra void *aux field to Client for extensions like
this (or the previous extensions proposed in the toggle{vert,horiz} patches.

With this in 5.1 you could easily keep your patchset upwards
compatible if you use Client->aux to store all the extensions to
Client.

What do you think?

Then you could separate all your functions into dwmii.c which is
included in config.h instead.

Kind regards,
Anselm